Last updated - April, 2021
About us and these terms
• Autoglym is part of and this website is owned and operated by Altro Limited a subsidiary of The Altro Group plc. Altro Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 00154159 and VAT Number: 213 2283 08 and its registered office is at Works Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire SG6 1NW.
• For your information, this website contains material, information and references that are for your information only. You will not be able to purchase any products from this website. Please note that separate terms and conditions will apply to any purchases which you make and you will be notified of these at the time of order/purchase.
• We may change or revise these terms and/or any other Website Materials at any time and from time to time and without any notice. Every time you use or browse this website, please check these terms and the other Website Materials to ensure you know the terms which apply at that time as they are binding on you and you agree to and must abide by them.
• The contents of other websites to which we may link from this website are not approved of or endorsed by us and are for your information only. We do not accept any responsibility for them or any loss or damage which may arise from any such link.
• We may withdraw the availability of this website or any part of it from time to time and it may sometimes operate with errors which may reduce its functionality. We will not be liable if for any reason the website or its functionality is/are affected.
Use of this website
We permit you to use or browse this website only for lawful purposes. Use of this website in any other way, including, without limitation, any unacceptable use as set out below in these terms, is not permitted.
You may not use this website:
• for any purpose which breaches any law or regulation and/ or these terms or the Website Materials and/or that is unlawful or fraudulent.
• to distribute or transmit viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
• for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending spam;
• to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
• to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person so that it may give the impression that your comments or behaviour emanate from us or this website;
• in any manner that disrupts the operation of this website or business or the website or business of any other entity;
• in any manner that harms minors;
• to promote any unlawful activity;
• to breach any legal duty owed to another person whether contractual or otherwise
• to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service;
• to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
• to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods.
Bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services
• We may, at our discretion, make bulletin boards, chat rooms or other communication services (Interactive Services) available on this website from time to time (but not all of the time or at all).
• We are not obliged to monitor or moderate any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, information or material (Submission) submitted to Interactive Services. Where we do monitor or moderate Submissions we shall indicate how this is performed. If you have any concerns in relation to any Submission of concern to you, please contact us using the Contact us link at the end of these terms.
• We may remove or edit any Submission to any of our Interactive Services whether they are moderated or not.
• Any Submission you make must comply with our Submission standards set out in these terms.
• By making a Submission, you grant to us a royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable licence to use, reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the Submission (in whole or in part) on this website and on any other websites operated by us, indefinitely.
Any Submission you make to Interactive Services and any other communication to users of this website shall:
• conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied at our discretion, acting reasonably.
• be your own original work and lawfully submitted;
• be factually accurate or your own genuinely held, based on true facts, belief;
• be provided with the necessary consent of any third party;
• not be defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
• not be offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive; and
• not cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
Linking and framing
You may create a link to this website from another website provided such link:
• is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation;
• does not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this website;
• does not imply that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to this website;
• does not display any of the trade marks or logos or trade names used on this website without our prior written permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos or trade marks;
• is not placed on a website that breaches these terms.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission for no reason and without notice and /or to require you to immediately remove any link to or from this website at any time, such requirement to which you shall immediately comply.
• We or our third party licensors retain all intellectual property rights in this website, the contents of this website, the Website Materials and these terms and any other information, documentation or otherwise published on this website from time to time.
• You will not use our trade marks, logos or trade names without our prior written permission.
• You may print and download electronic copies from this website but only for your own personal use or to show to persons within your business for the purposes of acquiring our products and connected services, however, you must not use any part or content of this website for commercial purposes without obtaining either prior written permission or a prior written licence to do so from either us or our third party licensors.
• You will not copy, change, make a derivative work from, distribute, reproduce, licence, publish sell or transfer any content or part of this website without our prior consent in writing.
• You will not remove or otherwise alter any copyright notices, trademarks, disclaimers, writing warnings or other notices from any part and/or content of this website.
When we consider that a breach of these terms and/or the Website Materials has occurred or may occur, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and that may include without limitation:
• taking legal proceedings against you and seeking reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach or potential breach;
• disclosing such information (including without limitation, Submissions) to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by any law.
This website is not (nor are our replies to any queries which you may have) intended to give you advice on which you should rely and we do not warrant, guarantee or represent that this website is accurate, complete or up to date. To the extent permitted by law we, other members of our group of companies and third parties who are connected to us expressly exclude:
• all implied warranties, conditions, representations or other terms which may apply to this website, any content on it and/or any replies to any queries in relation to it and we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise even if reasonably foreseeable arising under any reliance or otherwise of any of the content on this website and/or any replies to queries in relation to it or our products;
• any and all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred in connection with this website including, without limitation liability for-
• loss of income or revenue
• loss of business opportunity
• loss of profits or contracts
• loss of anticipated savings
• loss of data
• loss of goodwill or reputation.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation in connection with this website.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and the Website Materials, their subject matter, formation, the agreement made and any non- contractual obligations, disputes or claims shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any queries in respect of these terms or this website, please contact us.
© 2021 Autoglym, all rights reserved. Autoglym is a trading division of Altro Limited.
Altro Limited Registered Office: Works Road, Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 1NW
Registered in England and Wales. Company Number 00154159
VAT Registration Number 213228308